The BP-9X is a base-plate two-post lift designed for low ceiling garages. The total column height of 9' 3" allows this lift to be installed in almost any professional or home garage with a ceiling as low as 9 feet The BP-9X features symmetric arms, and automatic arm restraints. The BP-9X also has a single point release switch to make it easier to unlock both column locks form one column.
Amgo Low Ceiling Base Plate BP-9X Lift
• 9,000 lbs capacity, commercial grade 2-post base plate lift is designed and built for any professional shops and home garages to fit low ceiling workshop environment without overhead obstructions.
• Single-point safety release allows the operator to unlock the safety locks from both Columns simultaneous. There is also a dual locking system for additional safety.
• 4 three-stage arms are suitable for more vehicles.
• Automatic arm restraints keep the arms locked in their proper positions.
• Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings.
• Aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization.
• Detachable foot guard and tool tray allow for a clutter free work space.
Model BP-9X Lifting Capacity 9,000lbs (4,000kg) Lifting Time 49 seconds Lifting height 76 3/8" ~ 85 3/8" (1940~2169mm) Overall Height 111 7/8" (2841mm) Overall Width 136 1/4" (3460mm) Drive-Thru Clearance 100 3/4" (2560mm) Width Between Columns 112 1/4" (2850mm) Minimum Pad Height 3 1/2" (90mm) Motor 2.0HP / 220V/60Hz, Single Phase Gross Weight 1,556lbs (706kg)